How are those New Year fitness resolutions coming along? Go on, be honest. If you’re anything like me in January, you’re more likely to be found hiding under a blanket with a hot water bottle than at the gym, burning up the treadmill.
However… there’s a brand new service that allows even the slackest of mamas to start on a fitness plan, right from your living room.
Postparty is an online community created by trainer and nutrition coach Kerri Holland, specifically targeting postpartum mums and mums-to-be — actually it works for mums at any stage of life.
Now I know some of you thrive on the “bulgy dude in spandex yelling at you” type of trainer, but I prefer a warmer, less terrifying approach. I also appreciate the fact that Kerri’s a mum herself. She bounced back from 3 C-section births in 4 years (boo ya!) and wants to encourage other women back on the path to wellbeing and body esteem.
Kerri is best known as the creator of the hugely popular Buggy Bootcamp sessions in Hyde Park. With the launch of Postparty, she’s extending her reach via the Internet to fulfil her mission of transforming the lives (and physiques) of mothers across the world.
So what do you get from joining Postparty?
Well, you can become a Postparty member for FREE and get access to the community, including:
– forums and message boards to chat with like-minded mums
– 14 day wellness challenges
– lifestyle articles and healthy recipes
– noticeboards for sharing services (nannies, cleaners etc) or items for sale or donation
However, to get the most out of this service, I recommend you SIGN UP as a Postparty VIP member. You get to trial the VIP service for free for 15 days and after that it’s just $10 (around £7) monthly for:
– Unlimited high quality exercise video content featuring Kerri’s upbeat style and easy to follow methods
– Exercise routines ranging from calisthenics, pilates and yoga to resistance training and cardio
– Tailored workouts that you can do around — and with — your family.
– Exclusive pregnancy wellness and postpartum slim down tips, in video and email form;
– As well as the aforementioned community benefits that come with free membership.
And as Kerri points out, all the above costs less than some pre-natal vitamins!
I love Kerri’s can-do attitude and the fact that she’s creating such a supportive and non-judgmental environment for women. Kerri says her goal is “to empower women to make time to do something positive for themselves on a daily basis, even when it seems impossible to do so.”
Check out her testimonials!
Special Launch Offer: Win a Family Holiday at Villa Pia!
As a thank you to new members, Kerri has partnered with our Mothers & Shakers client Villa Pia to offer a fantastic giveaway opportunity for a Family Holiday for Mum, Baby and Partner at the family friendly villa in Lippiano, on the border of Umbria and Tuscany.
Entry is easy peasy via the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
In association with Postparty for Mothers & Shakers