Mother’s Day is every day when you’re a mum. However, with Mothering Sunday looming, there’s no better excuse to spoil your favourite mama.
Flowers, cards and chocolates always work, but if you’re after something a bit more hip or quirky, take a look at my 10 Cool Gifts for Mothers, all under £100. I’ll share ideas for Mother’s Day fun in London in tomorrow’s Weekend Scoop!
1. Lisa Angel Personalised Bar Necklace £29 via Not on the High Street
A modern twist on the ‘mummy chain’ or heart locket. The stylish bar necklace can be personalised on four sides, express delivery will get it to her in time for Mother’s Day.
2. Hand Stamped Eating for Two Dessert Spoon £12 via Dorothy & Theodore
Sweet little gift for any mum-to-be, or pudding freaks!
3. Mother Sweatshirt £45 via Selfish Mother
She’s been there, son, now let her wear the sweatshirt (T-shirts also available in multiple colours). Profits go to Women to Women International, a war charity helping women rebuild their lives.
4. Hendrick’s G & Tea Gift Set £40 via Moonpig.com
Motherhood is loooong. Gin helps and is especially fun served in a vintage look tea cup.
5. Home Aromatherapy Massage £85 via Blossom & Jasmine
Because spa escapes are fab but the spa that comes to you is pure bliss!
6. Buffalo Brownies Monthly Tasting Club from £9.50 monthly via Buffalo Brownies
A box of gooey goodness delivered to her every month. You know she wants it.
7. Vintage Map Bottle Stopper £9.99 via Swanky Maison
For the woman with sleep in her eyes and wanderlust in her heart.
8. Breakfast in Bed Gift Box £35 via Moonpig.com
Treat her to brekkie in bed that includes flower, whisky marmalade, tea, coffee and champers. Just try not to burn the toast.
9. Louche Suellen Bag £65 via Joy
Pony hair texture in teal and tan with leather trims. Got my eye on this bad girl!
10. Follow Me Bring Wine Flip Flops £13 via FlipSidez on Etsy
Write a message in the sand. These won’t get here for Mother’s Day, but they’ll arrive in time for summer strolling!