Laughing Larry arrived at ours all trussed up in an intriguing red package. Breaking him free was like breaking into Fort Knox. But he was definitely worth the wait. Even if the first thing I did was take off my shoes and walk all over him.
Who is Larry and why is he so gosh darn happy, you’re wondering?
Laughing Larry is one of the Zugs, a cool new collection of children’s character rugs. Each one of these kids carpets has enough personality to brighten up the nursery or children’s room.
Zugs are a Care and Fair product, handmade from 100% wool using a special hand-tufted technique in the Zugs mill in India. They feel super soft and springy to touch and the wool is deep enough to sink your toes in.
Zugs are designed to be a natural play mat for crawling babies, to withstand bouncy toddlers and to last as your child grows. The mix of characters offer unisex appeal and provide a perfect springboard for your little one’s imagination.
The babes couldn’t wait to play wrestle and of course do breakdancing poses all over Laughing Larry’s cheerful disposition. He’s a good sport.
It’s sweet how he catches Jed every morning when he rolls out of bed, half-asleep.
Although sometimes it looks like Larry wants to eat him!
This summer, we’re planning to
banish relocate the kids to the spare room at the top that has nothing but wood flooring. So Laughing Larry will provide a focal centrepiece and (hopefully) effective sound proofing as the babes play bedroom football over our heads!
We love our new Zug, he’s a very welcome addition to our home (but watch out for a little shedding, especially if your kids are as active as mine!).
Meet the Zugs
· Razzle the Rainbow – a giant rainbow smile to give rooms the razzle dazzle
· Monster Poo – a blue spotty splat of a rug that smells of…marshmellow!
· Suzie the Sunbeam – will brighten up bedrooms and make little ones smile
· Gary the Cloud – and his rainbow friend will watch over you while you play
· Gracie the Ghost – this happy ghost will make you go woo hoo not boo hoo!
· Frank the Monster – sweet purple one eyed lovely is a vegetarian, so he won’t eat you
· Hazel the Heart –she radiates love through her heart shaped face – awww!
· Laughing Larry – there will always be laughter with this bright yellow smile!
All Zugs retail from £90, measure 1x1m.
Visit www.wearethezugs.com or find Zugs at http://notonthehighstreet.com
**we were sent a Zug for review purposes, all opinions are strictly my own.