This selection for toddlers (ranging from crawling to kindergarten) includes some of our personal favourites as well as a few toys that are all the rage for 2010. All (or most) are £50 or under.
1. Happy Hopperz Ride-on Reindeer £21.99 at Happy Hopperz
Bouncy blow-up beastie fun. We love them! Read our review
2. Fisher Price Roll ‘n’ Racers Spinning Speedway £27.99 at Early Learning Centre
Dazzling car action to thrill tots ages 6 months and up
3. Banjo the Basset Pull-along £24.99 at Apple Pie Toys
Adorable, waggly tail toy that was one of my youngest’s faves last Xmas. Sold out on site, buy at £22.95 from Pedal Pushers
4. Smart Trike, on sale £51.99 at Early Learning Centre
Popular toddler tricycle with parent handle, ages 9 months and up
5. My Pillow Pets between £15-£30 at Ebay
Soft teddies that unfold to become pillows, one of the year’s top toys.
7. New Pony Push-along £8.75 at Orange Tree Toys
These portable push-alongs rank among the babes’ favourite toys ever.
8. Wooden Botablo Lift Out Farm Puzzle £24 at After Noah
Chunky animal puzzle with pieces that stand up for independent play. 2+
9. Woolenstocks Little Comfy £12 on sale, Jabberwockie
Sweet little booties to chill or toddle out in. Multiple styles and sizes.
10. Melissa & Doug Sushi Slicing Box £9 at Google Products
Tasty set for exotic play eating. Ages 1+