From hot wheels to quirky finds, our fave gift ideas (mostly) £50 or under for ages 3 to 5.
1. Mini Micro scooter £49.95-£54.95 at John Lewis
The ultimate transport for city tots, now in hot yellow!
5. WigWam £45 at Great Little Trading Company
Fun for camping indoors or out.
6. VTech Kidizoom Digital Video Camera from £49.99 at Argos
Cool first video camera in pink or blue, designed for ages 4+
7. Trunki Gruffalo Ride-On Suitcase £29.99 at Amazon
Hugely popular storage and travel case for little riders, ages 2-3+
8. Magic Etch-a-Sketch £14.99 at Argos
The ’60s drawing classic is still hours of fun for ages 4+
9. Thumbprint Note Cards £9.50 at Tate Museum Shop
Ink your thumbprints onto card, add stickers to create characters and scenes.
10. Moon Dough Pizza Kit £14.97 at Toys R Us
The magical dough mix offers hours of creative fun for pizza chefs ages 3 and up.